Warm fudge brownie chunks laid in a fudge swirled chocolate martini and topped with homemade Baileys Irish cream -ice cream
Looking to enjoy frozen ice cream over a warm rich chocolaty fudge brownie? I thought so. How about having it served with chocolate fudge topping soaked in Irish cream liquor? Heaven, right? I know. So am I.
Chocolate and martini lovers… embrace yourselves for this is one decadent dessert beverage. It’s made with my very own Baileys Irish cream – ice cream, probably the easiest one you’ll find around the web as well as my very own recipe of the classic fudge brownie.
So, call this an upscale version of a dessert beverage or a fancy brownie a la mode. Whatever you decide, it sure is the sexiest chocolatini ever. Once you try this, no other chocolate martini will compare. And I’m up for the challenge ;-)
Part 2 – Easy One-Bowl Classic Fudge Brownies
Warm fudge brownie chunks embedded in a fudge swirled chocolate martini and topped with homemade Baileys Irish cream - ice cream.
- 1/4 cup chocolate fudge topping
- 2 oz. Irish cream
- 0.25 oz. vodka
- 0.25 oz. chocolate liqueur
- 1 cup cubed brownie
- 2 scoops Irish cream-ice cream
- fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Swirl chocolate fudge topping around bottom of martini glass, chill in freezer.
- In a shallow dish, spread chocolate fudge topping evenly. Dip inverted chilled martini glass to chocolate coat the rim, re-chill in freezer.
- Combine Irish cream, vodka, chocolate liqueur and ice in shaker; shake. Strain into chilled martini glass.
- Rest brownie chunks above liquor and scoop one ball of Irish cream-ice cream on top.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves.
- Sip, scoop, or dip brownies into the liquor and ice cream. ENJOY!
Any brand of alcohol may be used in replace for the brand name.
Ensure to use freezer-safe martini glass.
The object of chilling in freezer as opposed to refrigeration is to quickly slow the spreading of the chocolate fudge topping.
Baileys Irish Cream Brownie Chocolatini was created by Connie of URBAN BAKES.
Baileys Chocolatini alcohol portion of the recipe was adapted by Baileys.com.
Connie Chong/URBAN BAKES is in not held responsible for under aged drinking or consumption of alcohol. Please consume responsibly.