These Irresistible Soft-Baked Double Chocolate Chip Cookies with Mint-filled Chocolate Chips is the Perfect yet Simple Homemade Gift from the Heart and Great for Holiday Cookie Swaps too.
And I have just the Perfect Accessory to make it happen with a Giveaway from Minted.com!
Have you heard of Minted.com? It’s become my newest favorite online art and paperie shop! If you don’t already know, Minted is a design marketplace, a community of independent artists and designers that bring to you a wonderful array of their art in the form of stationary, home/party décor, gifts and more!
One of my favorites is their newest line of foil-pressed art that can be place on almost anything from business cards to holiday home décor. Foil-pressed table runners, ornaments and tree centerpieces are just a few ways to make your home shine for the holidays! And if you’re not looking for something for the holiday, Minted also has a wonderful assortment of Save the Date/Wedding invitations, Gifts for Him and Party Décor for any occasion, just to name a few.
But one thing you cannot miss is their Minted Holiday FOODIE line. You’ve got to see what’s inside! From a baker’s standpoint, their Cooking Notebooks and Customizable Wrapping Paper is seriously one of the cutest things ever! I want them ALL! And don’t forget their Customizable Recipe Minibook™ Cards.
Get this… just imagine giving a simple homemade gift to your coworkers, friends and family of a jar full of cookies, and attached by a ribbon, is your customized photo on the front of a Minibook™ Card with your family recipes inside! How cute is that?!
You can use my recipes too. I can keep a secret ;-)
Personally, I would love to receive a homemade gift like this and for that reason, this is exactly what I plan to do for my friends and family. I can’t wait to see their expression!
The best part of it all, is that YOU can do this too!
Minted is giving one (1) lucky winner $250 to shop anything on Minted.com.
You do not want to miss this!
(enter in just below the recipe)
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups mint (or semisweet) chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 large cookie pans with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat until just combined. Gradually stir in flour mixture and mix until there are no dry flour pockets present. Fold in 2 cups of mint-filled chocolate chips.
- Using an ice cream scoop (or 2 tablespoonfuls), scoop a mound of dough onto the prepared baking pans about 2 - 2 1/2 inches apart. Using the remaining 1/2 cup of chocolate chips, lightly insert over the top and sides of the cookie dough.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes. Allow cookies to cool on the pan for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack for additional cooling. ENJOY!
Recipe Source: www.urbanbakes.com
Enter below to Win $250 Shopping Giveaway credit on anything on Minted.com!
Disclosure: The is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of minted.com. All opinions are 100 % my own. Thank you for your support in your participation with the brands I use and love to help make this site thrive.